Homestay in TAVAN village
Ta Van is a stunning village located 10 kilometres away from Sapa. Sapa is a well-known tourist destination exclusive to trekkers and hikers. People who visit the beautiful Sapa also travel to Ta Van usually for a stay over.
Ta Van was once a sleepy village which was sparsely populated by the three most prominent tribes – Giay, Hmong, and Dao. The growth of tourism has positively influenced the economy and lifestyle of the people of Ta Van. From the village of Ta Van, you can travel or trek to other interesting places such as Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Phin and lots more.
The roads that lead to Ta Van are narrow, but it offers you beautiful sights of rice and corn fields. Agriculture is the main livelihood, but the people also manufacture instruments and handicrafts.
The Village is flooded with tourists all through the year. Tourists come to Ta Van to experience the best Ta Van homestay. Homestay has become the main livelihood of their economy, and there are several fantastic homestay options in Ta Van.
HOMESTAY IN TA VAN
Homestay in TA VAN is the best choice to experience and learn about the lifestyle and way of life of the tribes of Ta Van. You need to arrange your homestay in Ta Van way before your arrival in the town. You can hang out with a local family, cook and eat with them and learn about their way of living. A homestay is the best way to vacation in Ta Van since Vietnamese families are very hospitable and friendly towards their guests. But like any other homestay, you should not expect the modern amenities provided at a premium resort or a posh hotel. Homestay has its limitations, but it also has its benefits. Before you decide on a homestay, make sure that the place is registered or is approved by the government. A certified homestay will provide all the essential amenities such as a flush toilet, clean rooms, hygienic food, and security.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD OPT A HOMESTAY IN TA VAN VILLAGE
- Ta Van homestay price is affordable – The best feature of a Ta Van Homestay is that it is very budget-friendly when compared to the hotel tariff. You will get spacious and comfortable rooms for half the price of a hotel room. And moreover during the tourist seasons hotels charge more for the rooms.
- You will get personal care – Vietnamese families adore their guests. More than the money, these people love taking care of tourists by providing personalised services. Since you are living with a family, you ask them to help you out in the case of any emergencies. For example, if you are particular about your food, you can request them to make the dishes that you are comfortable eating.
- You can learn about the local culture – Ditch the books, learn about the tribal culture directly from a local. You can see their way of living and become a part of it. People have lots of experiences to share, and living with a local family gives you the opportunity to listen to their experiences.
- You can hog on the local cuisine – Delicious home-cooked meal is the most attractive part of Ta Van Homestay. You can watch them cook authentic dishes and learn the recipes when you are living with the family. Homeowners often allow their guests access to their kitchens.
- You get a local guide – Homestays come with a free guide! Since they are locals, you can ask them about everything you want to know about Ta Van and about the places to visit near Ta Van. The people are more than happy to give you a tour of their town. Some of the villages and sites in Ta Van require prior permission which you need to get from tourist centres. A local person can help you with all such details.
- You get safety and Privacy – Homestays are the livelihood of the Ta Van family, so they make sure to provide the best safety for their guests. Most of the Homestays are run by large families, who ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay for their guests. To offer privacy, most of the homestays provide rooms that are separate from main home.
- Homestays are a lucrative source of income for the locals – When you choose a homestay, you are helping out the locals immensely by being the reason for their income. It helps to improve their standard of living. So pick the best Sapa Homestay and help the locals flourish.
- You will not feel lonely – When you stay with a Ta Van family, you will become a part of the Vietnamese family. Homestays help you overcome the anxiety of being in a new place. Homestays help you become familiar with the place instantly. Homestays are fun and enjoyable.
- A Ta Van Homestay is spacious – You have a whole house to yourself, isn’t that more spacious than a hotel room? Some homes have beautiful lawns and offer striking views of breathtaking mountains.
- You will take home several wonderful memories – Living with genuine people gives beautiful memories. If you are fortunate, you might get invited to the local ceremonies and weddings. Staying with a local family will give you lots of stories to take home. Homestay in Ta Van also provides you the opportunity to share a roof with several other tourists from different parts of the world.
Are you looking for the best homestay in Ta Van Village? We are here to help you out. We offer the best homestay service for backpackers. Our guesthouse has all the essential amenities, and you can enjoy a comfortable stay at an affordable price. Our guests are received with a warm local welcome and are provided world-class treatment at modest prices. Good food, cosy rooms, ensuite bathrooms and local guides are the striking features of our homestay. To know more about our services and tariff, give us a call today.