Stay in Sapa in local homestay !
Sapa is a humble town located in the Northern part of Vietnam near to the Chinese border. This beautiful and small hill station attracts tourists who love to trek. Sapa offers breathtaking sights; the whole place is decorated with lush green rice paddy fields and gorgeous mountains. This valley was established as Hill Station by the French. When you visit Sapa, you can see the French influence on the buildings and other structures.
The two main tribes of the Sapa Valley are the Red Dao and Hmong tribes. Their livelihood is agriculture. These tribes are also experts at handicrafts and jewellery. The central Sapa market showcases cute pieces made by these tribes. Like the rest of Vietnam, people in Sapa are fond of rice, noodles, meat and vegetables. In fact, most of the homes have noodles for breakfast.
Sapa has numerous tourist spots that include waterfalls, terraced farms, and valleys. The Muong Hoa Valley, Fanspian mountain, Muong Khuong Bird Market, Thac Bac Waterfalls, Ban Pho Village, Sapa Museum, and much more. Sapa has a cool climate throughout the year, which makes it a perfect destination for travels throughout the year.
Although a majority of the tourists visit the Sapa Valley for trekking and hiking, this town has a beautiful culture. To experience the culture, you need to interact with the locals and delve into their lifestyle and local practices.
Homestay in Sapa
Homestay in Sapa is the best option to experience and learn about the Sapa way of life. You need to arrange your homestay in Sapa way before your arrival in the town. You can hang out with a local family, cook and eat with them and learn about their way of living. A homestay is the best way to vacation in Sapa Valley since Vietnamese families are very hospitable and friendly towards their guests. But like any other homestay, you should not expect the modern amenities provided at a premium resort or a posh hotel. Homestay has its limitations, but it also has its benefits. Before you decide on a homestay, make sure that the place is registered or is approved by the government. A certified homestay will provide all the essential amenities such as a flush toilet, clean rooms, hygienic food, and security.
Here are ten exciting features of A Sapa Homestay
- Sapa homestay price is affordable – The best feature of a Sapa Homestay is that it is very affordable when compared to the hotel tariff. You will get spacious and comfortable rooms for half the price of a hotel room. And moreover during the tourist seasons hotels charge more for the rooms.
- You will get personal care – Vietnamese families adore their guests. More than the money, these people love taking care of tourists by providing personalised services. Since you are living with a family, you ask them to help you out in the case of any emergencies. For example, if you are particular about your food, you can request them to make the dishes that you are comfortable eating.
- You can learn about the local culture – Ditch the books, learn about the Sapa culture directly from a local. You can see their way of living and become a part of it. People have lots of experiences to share, and living with a local family gives you the opportunity to listen to their experiences.
- You can hog on the local cuisine – Delicious home-cooked meal is the most attractive part of Sapa Homestay. You can watch them cook authentic dishes and learn the recipes when you are living with the family. Homeowners often allow their guests access to their kitchens.
- You get a local guide – Homestays come with a free guide! Since they are locals, you can ask them about everything you want to know about Sapa and about the places to visit in Sapa. The people are more than happy to give you a tour of their town. Some of the villages and sites in Sapa require prior permission which you need to get from tourist centres. A local person can help you with all such details.
- You get safety and Privacy – Homestays are the livelihood of the Sapa family, so they make sure to provide the best safety for their guests. Most of the Homestays are run by large families, who ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay for their guests. To offer privacy, most of the homestays provide rooms that are separate from main home.
- Homestays are a lucrative source of income for the locals – When you choose a homestay, you are helping out the locals immensely by being the reason for their income. It helps to improve their standard of living. So pick the best Sapa Homestay and help the locals flourish.
- You will not feel lonely – When you stay with a Sapa family, you will become a part of the Vietnamese family. Homestays help you overcome the anxiety of being in a new place. Homestays help you become familiar with the place instantly. Homestays are fun and enjoyable.
- A Sapa Homestay is spacious – You have a whole house to yourself, isn’t that more spacious than a hotel room? Some homes have beautiful lawns and offer striking views of breathtaking mountains.
- You will take home several wonderful memories – Living with genuine people gives beautiful memories. If you are fortunate, you might get invited to the local ceremonies and weddings. Staying with a local family will give you lots of stories to take home.
Are you looking for the best homestay in Sapa Valley? We are here to help you out. We offer the best homestay service for backpackers. Our guesthouse has all the essential amenities, and you can enjoy a comfortable stay at an affordable price. Our guests are received with a warm local welcome and are provided world-class treatment at modest prices. Good food, cosy rooms, ensuite bathrooms and local guides are the striking features of our homestay. To know more about our services and tariff, give us a call today.